We believe in
- Integrity, straightforward dealing, giving value
- Keeping our promises
- Service – to you, our customer. We want you to keep coming back
- Good communication – clear quotations, daily updates on project progress
- Expert project management by experienced and trained personnel
- Sourcing the best products for you – we are in touch with suppliers all over the world
- Design – space planning that reflects the values of your organisation, and how you work.
- Compliance – we will ensure your project complies with Building Regulations and other requirements, using certified inspectors
Space costs money! Our mission is to see that you are getting the best value from your space.
This doesn't only mean the most efficient room and furniture layouts - it also means an area that supports the culture of your organisation.
Because work has changed: today it tends to be more communal, less formal, with smaller and friendlier meeting rooms, and more leisure and break out areas.
This is staff welfare! But it also makes good business sense, because staff that are engaged and enjoy coming to work are worth a lot more to your organisation.
CBS has been established since the 1980s. We have worked in schools, offices, public buildings, historic buildings – every type of contract interior
CBS is based in Lancaster, not far from one of the most scenic areas in England. Yes, of course we are biased! But this also motivates us to protect the environment in every way we can - for example by limiting our carbon footprint and responsible disposal of waste.
"Stay just as you are, great service."
"The contract was carried out to perfection. I look forward to working with CBS again soon."